Friday, March 5, 2010

Sutton's 1st Birthday Cupcake

For Sutton's actual birthday we were going to have dinner at home, I was going to let the kids decorate cupcakes and we were going to celebrate. Well of course it didn't happen as I had planned. I got a call from Steven while I was right in the middle of baking the cupcakes and someone wanted to show the house. Of course, the entire house was a wreck not the mention the kitchen. So I started cleaning and trying to get the kids to help....that's always fun. We ended up driving through McDonalds and taking the cupcakes to my dad's. We ate dinner, sang Happy Birthday to Sutton and all had cupcakes that weren't decorated. Sutton didn't know what to think about the cupcakes. He wasn't all that interested in them. I just gave him a mini cupcake without icing (probably why he didn't like it, he needed some icing). Gavin and Audrey loved watching him and helping him blow out his candles. Happy Birthday to my baby boy!!! I can't believe you are one already!!








No comments: