Monday, February 25, 2008

I'm up late b/c Steven is out of town, I have a hard time sleeping when he isn't home. He is in NYC getting paperwork, training and fingerprints taken care of for his new job at Morgan Stanley. He is excited and nervous at the same time. It's a big change for him and our family. I'm sure it will be a great move but he will be working longer hours and we may have to eventually move. His office may move from downtown Fort Worth to Dallas so we would have to move closer to Dallas for his commute. We wouldn't move all the way to Dallas but somewhere in between. I'm not looking forward to it if it happens. We won't know anything for a few months which is driving me crazy....I want to know so I can start planning.

Audrey will be two on Thursday!! I just can't believe my baby girl is growing up so fast. It seems like she was born yesterday. We are having a little birthday party for her this weekend.

My kids.....they crack my up every day with their little words and actions. I signed Gavin up for a class at The Little Gym and it did not go well. I hear that it takes a few times for them to warm up but today was terrible. He did not want to participate at all and sat on the floor with his head up against a mat so nobody could see him. It was pitiful!!! I let it go on for about 30 minutes and then went and got him. After it was all over he said he wanted to go back and try again so we will see what happens next week. Audrey wanted to go play and probably would have done better than Gavin.

That's all I have to report.

1 comment:

John and Bevin said...

Okay, so first of all, the new pic on your title is SO CUTE!!!! And I actually laughed out loud looking at Gavin with the Home Depot goggles on!
Hope you are having a good week so far!
Love you!
Bevin