Monday, March 17, 2008

Butterfly Exhibit

There was a Butterfly Exhibit at the FW Botanical Gardens so we decided to take the kids. In my head I imagined thousands of butterflies swirling around and how much fun the kids would have with that but of course it wasn't anything like that. There were quite a few butterflies but you had to really look for them and try and get the kids to look in the direction of where one was. It was definitely not as exciting as I had hoped. One landed on Audrey's arm at one point and flew away by the time I got the camera ready. She loved it and held her arm so still. Gavin for the most part was terrified and holding on to me the entire time. I got a few pictures, one of all of us that didn't turn out very well and one with the kids outside the gardens on an iron butterfly chair. I don't know if it was worth the $30 that we spent but we got a few cute pics out of the deal.



No comments: