Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Gavin's 5th Birthday

Gavin had a birthday back in September and turned 5! I still can't believe that my baby is 5 years old. I remember the day I we had him so vividly. He was 3 1/2 weeks early and I was so incredibly worried that he wasn't ready but he was one healthy tiny little boy weighing in at 6 pounds 2 ounces. What a sweet little man and my goodness how fast 5 years goes by.

Gavin wanted to have his birthday party at Lonestar Gymnastics. It was quite a success and fun was had by all. We invited a few friends back to our house to watch the TCU game and for Gavin to open his presents. His presents were pretty much all Star Wars, which is what he requested. His favorite gift would have to be his new Nintendo DS he got from his Papaw, he was so excited and still is.

Happy Birthday Gavin!!!!!!









No comments: