Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Update

We have been quite the busy little family these days. Gavin is in school everyday now and is loving it. I can't believe he will be starting kindergarten in the Fall. What happened to that little boy? He is also playing basketball which he is getting the hang of. My cousin Chris put together a team to coach and invited Gavin to play with his little cousin Gregory. He is having a good time learning and practicing at home with his new basketball goal that Papaw got him for Christmas.

Miss Audrey is about to be 4 at the end of this month. Wow! How time flies, my baby girl is growing up so fast. She is still taking dance and loving every minute of it. She prances around the house and wears her dance clothes as often as possible. She recently asked us if she could play soccer so we signed her up for soccer beginning in a few weeks. I can't wait to see how it goes.

Sutton is also about to have a birthday this month. I am always shocked at how quickly the first year goes. It's just not fair, I look back at his baby, baby pictures and wish they could stay that small for just a little while longer. He is getting so smart and learning new things constantly. Just today, I taught him what a tiger says. When you ask him he roars really loud. He is into everything and not quite walking yet. I will catch him taking a step or two without holding onto anything and when he realizes what he is doing he will sit down. He is quite the busy body as most one year olds are.

Other news, we put our house on the market about a week ago. Yes, I know, didn't we just move here? It's been almost 2 years. We have come to the realization that we could really benefit from having another bedroom. It gets quite cramped in Gavin and Audrey's room now that they share their space. It would be nice to have a room for everyone. Also, with Gavin starting school in the Fall it would be fantastic if we could get in a better school district. We would love to send him to private school but with 2 little ones following shortly behind him the funding would get quite expensive. So, we'll see what happens with the house and if we get any bites. We've already shown it a few times so keep your fingers crossed.

That's about all I have to report for now........time to go watch my shows and shut my eyes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Marissa!!!!!

I am so happy to hear your family is doing do great! Basketball + Dancing/Soccer + Walking = one busy family!! The kids are so beautiful! I hope to see you again soon and really get the kids together! HEART- Mandy