Sunday, August 23, 2009

Random pics

I always end up with random pictures that I can't do a whole blog about, so I'm just going to put up a random post.

The kids were playing with Sutton on the floor one day and they called me in to come see what they had done. They thought they were so silly. Audrey went and got one of her flower head bands and put it on him. Pretty funny. Sutton was such a sport, he didn't mind it at all.

I thought this one was cute of Sutton. Audrey wanted to take pictures while we were in the car one day so I let her. I didn't realize she was taking pictures of Sutton the whole time. This one makes me laugh b/c it looks like he is grabbing for the camera.

My sweet little princess playing in her tent.
I can't believe how big Gavin looks in this shot. We were playing outside in the garage and he ran inside and came back with this on. He said he was sweating so he needed his sweatband.

Audrey and her baby brother, she loves holding him.
Gavin and Audrey were playing dress up and out came Gavin in this little getup. I like to call it his Fireman-Ninja Turtle-Warrior-Green Fingered Guy. What a character he is.

No comments: