Monday, November 23, 2009

Amy and Holden's visit

My cousin Amy from California is in town for a visit with her 7 month old, Holden. She left Isabella at home so she wouldn't miss her Thanksgiving activities at school. Audrey was sure missing her girl cousin time. We met at Chris and Ellen's house, our other cousins for a little playtime and lunch. The big boys played really well together and Audrey spent most of her time outside picking berries. Gavin, Holden and Turner are going to be little trouble makers I'm sure when they get a little older. Holden is 2 months younger than Sutton, I can't believe how much bigger he is and Mr. Turner is still a little baby baby...I so miss those days. Sutton wanted to tackle Holden and knocked him over at one point. I'm sure Holden will be able to get him back one of these days. I'm so glad we got a cute picture of all 3 of them together. Little cousins, so cute!!!!

Holden and Amy

Turner, Sutton and Holden

The boys

Gavin showing Gregory all the cool games on Mommy's phone
Cheese!!!!

No comments: